RRB NTPC 2019 Registration Online:- Hello Friends, The Railway Recruitment Board released the RRB NTPC Online Form 2019 from 1st March to 31st March 2019. Eligible & interested applicants now start to apply the RRB NTPC Application form 2019 through online by visiting the official site. We have below provide the simple steps which is useful for the candidates who are searching how fill the Railway Non Technical Online Form 2019. So check the below given details.
RRB NTPC Online Form 2019
Railway Recruitment Board has been disclose the RRB NTPC Online form 2019 from 1st March. Applicants who are going to fill the RRB Non Technical 2019 Application Form, They must check the below given RRB NTPC form filling steps, By which they can fill the application form easily without any mistakes. For the help pf applicants we have provide the step wise RRB NTPC Online Application form 2019 details. The closing date of online application form will be 31st March also.
RRB Non Technical Registration Form 2019
Candidates, You all know very well that recently Railway Recruitment Board released a official notification to fill the 1.30 Lakh Non Technical vacancies for Male & Female candidates. large no of applicants who are curiously waiting for RRB NTPC Online Form 2019. We have inform them that the board has been open the link of registration form online. Aspirants should fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
1 मार्च से शुरू हुई आवेदन प्रक्रिया
रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड ने नॉन टेक्निकल पदों के लिए भर्ती प्रक्रिया आवेदन लेने का सिलसिला 1st मार्च से शुरू कर दिया है। अभ्यर्थी 31 मार्च 2019 तक इन पदों के लिए आवेदन कर सकते है। रेलवे रिक्रूटमेंट बोर्ड ने बताया कि 1.30 लाख पदों पर भर्ती होगी। इन भर्तियों में 18 से 33 साल की उम्र के इंटरमीडिएट और ग्रेजुएशन परीक्षा पास अभ्यर्थी आवेदन करने के पात्र होंगे। आयु की गणना 1 जुलाई 2019 से होगी। भर्तियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन ही स्वीकार किये जायेंगे। आरक्षित वर्ग के अभियर्थियों को नियामनुसार आयु सीमा में छूट मिलेगी।
How to Process RRB NTPC Registration Form 2019
We have below given the Step by Step RRB NTPC Online Registration Form 2019, You can check these steps and fill your Railway Non Technical Application Form also-
Firstly, Applicants must visit the RRB official site also, Now search the Registration link & Click on it.
- First of all, Visit the RRB Official site.
- Now, Select a RRB Region from 21 Zones.
- Check the Availability of Vacancies in the chosen RRB.
- After Check the Availability Fill Qualification, Community & Benchmarked Disabilities.
- After that, Below You have check Complete Post Wise Details & available link of Vacancy for which you are eligible.
- Now Click on the Apply Link.
- Now a new Page Open, Which is provide the Official Notification & How to fill RRB NTPC Online Form steps. like as-
- Read all the Information in CEN 01/2019 (NTPC) carefully before you start filling the online application form.
- Candidate should apply to only one RRB. If duplicate applications are found for any candidate at any point of time, Then all the applications will be rejected.
- After submission of application, candidates can change any of the details mentioned in the application except selected RRB, email ID and mobile number by paying the modification fee of Rs. 100 (non-refundable). Such modification can be done twice only.
How to Apply RRB NTPC Online Form 2019
Step 1: Registration:- In this stage, Applicants should enter their basic details like Name, DOB, Aadhaar details, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Matriculation Number & Year of Passing, Mobile Number and Email ID.
Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished is correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the registration must be yours and unique. Also note both the email ID and Mobile Number will be verified with an OTP before confirming the registration of the candidate.
Step 2: Verification of Email ID & Mobile Number
Once the registration details are submitted, an OTP will be sent to your registered email ID and another OTP to your registered Mobile Number. Click on the “Varify through OTP” link on the Home Page of the online registration portal and enter the OTP received on your email and mobile in the respective fields. After validation of both the OTPs, the Registration Number will be generated and displayed. Also the registration details will be sent to your email and mobile Number.
Step 3: Part-I Application:
Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Candidate Login” link on the home page using the registration number and Date of Birth. At this Stage, Applicant needs to enter his personal details of eligibility criteria like Qualification, Community, Gender, Religion etc. Candidate’s eligibility for Various age relaxations will also be obtained at this stage.
Step 4: Payment Stage:
Fee Payment is Mandatory for all the candidates. Fee of Rs. 500/- is required to be paid by all the candidates except candidates belonging to fee exempted categories, however an amount of Rs. 400/- will be refunded if the candidate appears n CBT. Fee of Rs. 250/- will be payable by the candidates belonging to fee exempted categories, Which will be refunded if the candidate appears in CBT. The candidates can proceed for Fee Payment through one of the following modes:
- Net Bank/ Debit/ Credit Card (Transaction charges as applicable): Candidates can make their Payment through Net banking or Debit card or Credit card.
- SBI Bank Challan (No transaction charges): Candidates can download the Bank challan prefilled with their specific details and make the payment in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan (Transaction/ Processing charges extra): Applicants can download the Postal challan prefilled with their specific details and make the payment in any computerized post office across the country.
Step 5: Post Preference & Qualification and Other details
Step 6: Upload the Photo, Signature & Document
- Upload Scanned Color Images of Photograph and SC/ST certificate (if applicable) complying with the following requirements:
- The scanned images of candidate photograph, Signature, SC/ST certificate (if applicable) should be in jpg/jpeg format only with 100 DPI. Dimension of photograph image should be 35mm X45mm only.
- Size of the photo image must be grater than 20KB and less than 50KB.
- Size of Signature image must be grater than 10KB and less than 40KB.
- Size of SC/ST Certificate image must be greater than 50KB and less than 100KB.
- The Photograph must have been taken on or after 01-01-2019 and should have the name and date printed on it.
- The photograph, Signature and document should satisfy all the conditions specified in the CEN. Check the sample of acceptable photographs in the photo upload page and upload your photo accordingly.
Once all the above stages are completed, candidate can take print of his application.
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria Check
|RRB NTPC Region Wise & Post Wise Vacancy 2019|
RRB NTPC Important Dates 2019 CBT 1
RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 Application Form
The Railway Non Technical Online Registration Process 2019 given on the above. We have advised to applicants that they must use these given steps on the time of filing the RRB NTPC Online Form 2019 submission. If you have any query or suggestion regarding How to fill the RRB NTPC Application form 209 then you can comment us. Our team will give you the right solution.